Release Notes for Build 0.67
- Very long wait through black loading screen for Android users. It’s a new unity bug we’ve reported.
- Updated to 2017.3 version of Unity
- Added level complete state and skater animation when completing career levels
- Tweaked the shaders on character skin models to be less orange and shiny
- Fixing limited-use QP’s to show number of uses left
- Added rooftop ambience sounds
- More work to crate rewards screen
- Balance meter peg now has a more prominent stroke around it so it’s easier to see
- Adding panel to spot menu to show that a level has been fully complete
- Environment bug fixes and revisions
- Testing Unity Crunch texture setting on environment textures. Textures may appear more compressed.
3 Ways to Send Feedback
Thanks for signing up and playing Early Access!
Every bit of your feedback & playtesting helps us get closer to final release.
1. Join us on Discord
Chat with the developers & testers to discuss features, bugs and ideas:
2. Email Feedback
Simply write your testing feedback and send to:
3. Complete the Web Survey
Tap the “Do Web Survey” button from the Epic Skater 2 Main Menu: