Release Notes for Build 0.69
- Very long wait through black loading screen for Android users. It’s a new unity bug we’ve reported.
- Career finish state polish. Now slows to a stop and powerslides
- Made finish line look way more finish-y in Career
- Storing ordered list of stokens in Career Manager so you can now see the order of Stoken placements per level when you collect them
- Updated materials, art, and texture atlases across the game to improve performance
- Tweaking quality settings to help load times
- Skipping to main menu after unlocks on first training run
- Shop now has a notification image on main menu when you have new items
- Fixed Subway T0 piece access
- Iterating on final goal designs for expert Endless goals
- Tweaked the loading screen and we’re now using the same one for all loading screens except for initial boot-up
- Additional Session indicator to spot menu in Career Menu
- Fixed broken trick upgrade button in shop
- Locking in purchased perks on upsell menu
- Offsetting Madonna trick in skateshop so skater’s foot isn’t underground
- Removing Pigeons from bird pool and decreasing active peds to improve performance
- Adding placeholder sounds for accept, deny, and menu open for further iteration
- Adding percentage complete number to both career and endless buttons in main menu
- Added system for air trick duration, flip, and roll speed progression when upgrading tricks. Now when you upgrade tricks, that trick will give you more points *and* execute faster to sweeten the deal.
- Added BG hills narrow to tunnel to avoid seeing vehicles passing through
3 Ways to Send Feedback
Thanks for signing up and playing Early Access!
Every bit of your feedback & playtesting helps us get closer to final release.
1. Join us on Discord
Chat with the developers & testers to discuss features, bugs and ideas:
2. Email Feedback
Simply write your testing feedback and send to:
3. Complete the Web Survey
Tap the “Do Web Survey” button from the Epic Skater 2 Main Menu: